The man starts to think about health when he already has several chronic diseases, a morbidity state with high acidity in the tissue.
The cells are as good as their milieu (the extracellular space). Cells and their milieu are in permanent interaction, reacting in unity and coherence. Cells must deal with all inside & outside signals. Man is a tense electrical system, a living battery. Extracellular space is a soft connective tissue known as Extracellular Matrix (ECM). Cells permanently and rhythmically are getting polarized and unpolarized, creating fractal patterns; the more coherence in the cellular activity, the healthier you are. The ECM was extensively studied by Prof. Dr. Alfred Pischinger, Claude Bernard Béchamp, Wilhelm Schussler, Hartmut Heine, Mae-Wan Ho, James Oschman.
In the 1980’s Prof. Dr. A. Pischinger (University Vienna) studied the ECM and demonstrated the following:
- Cells are not directly connected to blood vessels, capillaries, veins, lymphatic vessels, and nerves; the cells neither get their nutrients and oxygen directly through blood vessels nor excrete their metabolites directly through the lymphatic vessels because no cells are directly connected to any blood or lymphatic vessels nor nerves terminals.
- Everything necessary for a healthy cellular metabolism must be transported to the cells through the MATRIX, the connective tissue surrounding the cells; this process is called Basic Regulation or Autoregulation.
- Cellular Osmosis and Diffusion cannot transport enough glucose (nutrients) and oxygen, so the cells need help.
In 1986 Pischinger discovered that in this soft connective tissue are numerous highways of electrolytes working like suspended monorails transporting the nutrients and oxygen to the cells and enabling all cellular wastes to reach the lymphatic system excretion.
- Diseases always start in the MATRIX when the electrolytes highways are blocked through the toxins accumulated in the connective tissue; especially acidic wastes block the electrolytes transport in both directions, from and to the cells.
- Drainage and excretion are more important as the nutrition chain; toxins are being eliminated through organs such as skin, lungs, liver, colon, kidneys, bladder, spleen.
- The MATRIX stores all toxins which cannot be eliminated due to gut dysbiosis, dehydration, liver toxicity, kidney malfunction, food fermentation
- TCM considers these electrolytes highways running through the MATRIX tissue as the energy meridians or the 8 extraordinary vessels; in Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, or Arabic medicine, diseases are never caused by invading pathogens (germs); diseases are simply energy blockages in ECM
ECM has a three-dimensional structure that defining a biophysical filter that controls the transport of nutrients to the cells and transports the cellular debris; ECM contains:
- Structural proteins such as Collagen and Elastin; Collagen represents up to 30 % of total body protein content.
- Gel proteins such as Proteo-Glycans
- Adhesive Glycoproteins such as Fibronectins and Laminins
Silica and the stored water in the ECM create a large liquid crystal with semiconductive properties (electron barrier). Electrons store light (photons) and sound (phonons), all carriers of information, and cosmic information. ECM is a systemic functional unit!
Charged carriers are Electrons (negative) and Protons (positive); Oxidative stress means a lack of electrons. Nitrosative stress means a lack of electrons; Hyperacidity means an excess of protons due to a lack of electrons. What serves the preservation of health? ELECTRONS!
ECM is connected to the CNS through peripheral nerves and neuropeptides. ECM builds the body’s communication system through prostaglandins, cytokines, lymphokines, neuropeptides, proteases, all producing an interactive feedback system with the entire body. ECM forms the basis for the Mind-Body Connection. ECM works like a Hydrated liquid crystal with semiconductor and piezoelectric properties.
MATRIX is the Regulation System of the body; It contains Capillaries, Cellular membrane, Connective tissue. To understand the leading role of the ECM system in the pathogenesis of chronic and degenerative diseases, one must be emphasized that the ground system is not only the starter for cells information, the humoral system, and the nervous system; every functional disturbance of the tissues can alter the function of the ECM system itself.
ECM is a Homeostasis System, quantifying and governing the capacity of an organism to regulate its extracellular space and cellular communication
- ECM represents 20 % of the body mass
- Electric potential set point: 240 mV, reactive to pH, stress, inflammation, toxins, etc.
- ECM is the field of most regulatory processes in the body
- Self-regeneration occurs through Fibroblasts.
- ECM is the battlefield of the non-specific defense system of the immune system
- ECM represents the direct environment of the cell
- ECM is self-renewing every 120 days if physiology is balanced
- Most toxins are stored in the ECM but directly influence the Intracellular Matrix, the Nuclear Matrix, and the Living Matrix.
ECM components are Tendons, Cartilages, Superficial fascia, Myofascia, Ligaments, Periosteum, Pericardium, and Herat tendons. Nuclear Matrix components are Nuclear envelope, Cytoskeleton, Integrin, Perineurium.
Prof. Dr. Alfred Pischinger and Prof. Vincent graphically displayed in a „Bioelectronigram“how the body is getting sick and how the ECM changes its pH, redox potential (rH2), and electroconductivity (R). Sickness and health follow specific values of body fluids such as blood, urine, saliva.
According to Prof. Vincent, three parameters, pH, rH2, and R for blood, urine, saliva, must be measured, and based on obtained values it can be designed the patient bioelectronigram a terrain assessment, useful in treating different chronic health conditions, establish the correct medication, nutrition, lifestyle. The doctor must determine the following parameters :
- pH values indicate the acidity/alkalinity of the body; ideally, blood pH is always at 7.34, saliva pH at 6.5, and urine pH varies during the day; however, the average is 6.8
- rH2 Reedox potential (shows electrons surplus at specific pH values and
the value of oxygen/hydrogen partial pressure on a scale from 0 to 42, with a neutral value at 28 where the partial pressure of hydrogen is equal to that of the Oxygen. Biologically ideal values for rH2 are between 22 and 24 for all the fluids, blood, saliva
- R the electrical conductivity is a result of electrolytes available as minerals in your body
Toxins are accumulated in ECM as mechanical trapped gases and/or fluids blisters. In an acidic milieu, the ECM regulation is disturbed; this affects cellular metabolism by increasing the anaerobic respiration, increasing lactic acid production, and further increasing the ECM acidity. The ECM stores toxins in the acidic state and eliminates them in an alkaline state. The ECM acidity induces a loss of flexibility in the matrix as the proteoglycans become more rigid. Abnormal pH indicates an acidity/alkalinity disruption in the gut; food fermentation disrupts regular, healthy food digestion.
The ECM is the damping site of metabolites and toxins and a buffer zone for stress.
Stress can be physical, chemical, biological, electromagnetic, psychological. A healthy MATRIX can regulate toxic stress by serving as a temporary storage site.
An overburdened ECM becomes deregulated and inflamed. A chronically inflamed area of the ECM develops into a FOCUS. A FOCUS is a non-resorbable particle in the MATRIX. The primary cause is chronic inflammation in the matrix, leading to a secondary bacterial, viral, or fungal infection and may not spread to other cells and tissues. The toxic and immunological load affects tissues distant from its location and the general overall health, may contribute to non-specific reactions such as allergies and bio-energetic imbalances.
SOME CAUSES OF FOCI:
- A root canal and other dental procedures
- Chemotherapy, Antibiotics, Antifungals
- Surgery and other invasive procedures
- Environmental toxins
- Unresolved (chronic) infections
- Chronic myofascial tension
Ionizing energy plays an important role in the flow of electrical charges, especially influences the electrons (as we know vital for life and health). A hormonal heat producer is the thyroid gland negatively affected by stress; the kidneys are an emotional heat producer influenced by existential fear; the transportation system for heat is the blood circulation affected by over-acidity (nutrition), an external universal heat source is the sun affected by cancer phobia (media).
The lymphatic system is intimately connected to the ECM:
- It brings the fluid from tissue spaces back to the blood circuit (vessels)
- Collects and filtrates away proteins and large particulate matter from intracellular spaces and bloodstream
- Like blood capillaries, lymphatic capillaries walls are permeable so that that matter exchange can take place.
- Lymphatic fluid is collecting and filtrating at the level of the lymphatic node cellular debris, pathogens, mutated cells, hormones, proteins, and undigested lipids.
- The filtrated fluid is reintroduced back to the bloodstream.
- Lymphatic fluid is like blood plasma.
- If your lymph does not work properly, you will never be healthy.
- In TCM, there is a well-studied pulse and tongue diagnosing procedure.
- Electroacupuncture, according to Dr. Voll, is a Western medicine assessment procedure.
- Biological Terrain Analysis (BTA) is a set of tests used to measure the pH, resistivity, and redox potential of a person’s urine, blood, and saliva.
- Thermography with Infrared camera