Our body has one software program: Life, Joy, Healthy
Unlike modern conventional medicine, which seeks to suppress and destroy symptoms, alternative medicine frees our body’s natural healing systems to do what they are designed to do. This is accomplished by nurturing, cleansing, and restoring our natural innate regulation, ultimately harmonizing it with a greater universal regulation that flows through nature, the planet, and the cosmos. Every symptom is a sign and a clue of deeper systemic dysfunction, and symptoms that may not seem connected often stem from the same underlying issues. Underlying causes of symptoms fall into the general categories of toxins and toxicity, allergens and inflammation, infections and immune imbalances, digestive disorders, and stress.
You start to think about health when you already have the baggage of several chronic conditions; this is a Morbidity state, also known as chronic autonomic dis-regulation or acidic diseases. HEALTH represents the body’s extraordinary capability to adapt very fast to different stressors; an acute illness, fever, inflammation may be the expression of a good auto-regulation ability. If the stressors are acting over long and this auto-regulative adaptability is degrading, your body will get sick. You start getting sick when your lifestyle is “toxic” with overeating the wrong food, overdrinking alcohol, sweet drinks, a stressful and sedentary life. However, the most dangerous for your health is psychogenic stress, those traumatic biological conflicts your life throws at you.
The body is getting sick when your extracellular tissue (known as connective tissue or the matrix) changes its pH, Redox potential (rH2), and electroconductivity (R). Sickness and health follow specific values of body fluids such as blood, urine, saliva. These parameters can be measured and plotted so that you know where you are.
- pH values determine the acidity/alkalinity of the body; ideally, blood pH is always at 7.34, saliva pH at 6.5, and urine pH varies during the day; however, the average is 6.8
- rH2 Reedox potential (shows electrons surplus at specific pH values and the value of oxygen/hydrogen partial pressure on a scale from 0 to 42, with a neutral value at 28 where Hydrogen’s partial pressure is equal to that of the Oxygen. Biologically ideal values for rH2 are between 22 and 24 for all the fluids, blood, saliva.
- R the electrical conductivity is a result of electrolytes available as minerals in your body.
CHRONIC SICKNESS is always a derailment of cellular metabolism and matrix functionality. Chronic diseases are generated during years, maybe decades; therefore, most of the multiple chronic conditions are characteristic for ages 50+. Illness and health are the direct expressions of cellular metabolism and its interaction with the cellular milieu.
- Cells are not directly connected to blood vessels, capillaries, veins, lymphatic vessels, and nerves; the cells neither get their nutrients and oxygen directly through blood vessels nor excrete their metabolites directly through the parenchyma cells are NOT directly connected to blood or lymphatic vessels.
- The nervous system does not transmit its signals directly to the cells. Everything necessary for cellular metabolism must be somehow transported to the cells through the cells’ connecting tissue; this process is called Basic Regulation or Autoregulation. Cellular Osmosis and Diffusion cannot transport enough glucose and oxygen quantities, so the cells need help.
- In 1986 Pischinger discovered that in this soft connective tissue are numerous highways of electrolytes working like suspended monorails transporting the nutrients and oxygen to the cells and enabling all cellular wastes to reach the lymphatic system excretion. This soft connective tissue is known as FASCIA, MATRIX, MILIEU, or TERRAIN.
- Diseases always start in the matrix when the electrolytes highways are blocked through the toxins accumulated in the connective tissue; especially acidic wastes block the electrolytes transport in both directions, from the cells, and to the cells; drainage and excretion are more important as the nutrition chain; toxins are being eliminated through organs such as skin, lungs, liver, colon, kidneys, bladder, spleen.
- Connective tissue stores all toxins that cannot be eliminated in dysbiosis, dehydration, liver and kidney malfunction, and food fermentation.
- TCM considers these electrolytes Highways running through the soft connective tissue as the energy meridians and the 8 extraordinary vessels; in Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, or Arabic medicine, diseases are never caused by invading pathogens (germs); diseases are simply energy blockages.
- Sustainable prevention starts with a clean milieu around the cells, resulting from a healthy lifestyle. We elaborate on customized nutrition, breathing, detoxification procedures to prevent damages and acute or chronic conditions.